First time Superdome trip (1 Viewer)

Bonzia

Reaction score
So me and my wife are taking a a trip out to the superdome for the first time. Were saints fans from Arizona. We have tickets to the browns game this weekend and I was looking for some tips of local must see things (for saint fans). I don't think ill be getting to make the trip again soon so I don't want to miss out on anything. In fact even some must see non-saint things would be cool. Show me that southern hospitality I've been hearing about all my life! Thanks in advance. Who Dat!

Mods maybe we should move this to the SSF so more members can see it, I'm sure our fans would be more than happy to give tipps and advice, but people don't find the thread here maybe.

I'm going to be there from friday morning till monday night.So not a whole lot of time to work with but its all the time I could get off of work and only this weekend, but hey I'll take what I can get.Im excited about going to the Superdome in itself, the fact that I'm going to get to see the Saints playing live "wow!" So I don't think I could have have a bad trip no matter what , just hoping I don't miss out on anything that I didn't know about

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom