Fitzgerald to be traded??????????? (1 Viewer)

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
http://www.draftdaddy.com/blog/nfldraft.cfm

Arizona is still out looking for trading partners for wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald. They've had six teams very interested, with only two having serious cap room to make it possible. It seems the stumbling block is getting Fitz' to pay back some bonus money to make the trade a bit more cap friendly for Arizona, which is in dire need of cap space.

lets get him
fitz is a beast and that will solid or wr corps for years
that is, as a 2nd resort, if we can't get roy williams

Draft Daddy again.

They'll report the Saints are interested very soon

OK........draftdaddy is officially crap to me now.
To much BS coming from them tonight.

I'm sure the Saints are the favorite for every potential FA and trade partner out there.

Jeez I just wish FA and the draft would get here so it would all stop.

Yet I continue to come back and read more LOL

Draft daddy said the Saints are interested in Mike Vick as a backup.

With this CAP space and holes at about 1/4 of the positions on the roster....its almost a lock we'll be on a lot of lists of 'interested teams'.

This was reported by another source a couple weeks ago. Rumor had it that Fitzgerald to the Eagles was a chance.

Firtzgerald for Lito?

No Way in HELL I trade for Fitz as is, he needs to restructure before i do jack... with escalators he has reached from pro bowls, yds, and insentives etc.. I believe he is owed like 16 million dollars this year. Not to much under the signing Bonus either we would owe most of that, he is gonna sit pat and get cut, still get the bonuses and then re up with someone else and get a new signing bonus, or they don't cut him and he gets 16 mil, ain't bad for him either way, lets sit on our hand on this one boys.

Seems that Draftdaddy has become what PFT used to be - the home for garbage rumors and pure speculation. Based on nothing more cap space and what their "experts" think a team may need. Like coming to the conclusion about Fitzgerald - "Well the Saints need another WR since they haven't re signed Patten. The Cards need to dump an expensive player to make some cap space. Do I smell a trade brewing?".......

That is BS. I read on rotoworld just a day ago that a Cardinal GM said the chances that Fitz would stay are 100%.

No Way in HELL I trade for Fitz as is, he needs to restructure before i do jack... with escalators he has reached from pro bowls, yds, and insentives etc.. I believe he is owed like 16 million dollars this year. Not to much under the signing Bonus either we would owe most of that, he is gonna sit pat and get cut, still get the bonuses and then re up with someone else and get a new signing bonus, or they don't cut him and he gets 16 mil, ain't bad for him either way, lets sit on our hand on this one boys.

It is around 16 mil this season, 14 next season.

No thanks

Guys this isn't the 1st I've seen where Fitz is on the blocks. The Cards feel Fitz will price himself too high, so they fell they should trade him now before he becomes an UFA. The problem is they also have Anquan (sp) Boldin... and they can't pay them both.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom