N/S Fitzpatrick interview (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I am not sure if anybody saw the interview by Fitz about losing the starting job to Tua but it was a great interview. So often you hear only the “team” answers to all the questions but he was very honest and candid and was a very good interview so check it out if you get a chance. I would post a link but don’t have one.If anybody knows how to put it on here, help me out.

Last edited:

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Who can blame him? You're playing pretty good and your team has won 3 of the last 4 games and you're one game back in the division. And then boom out of nowhere, Tua Time!

Going with Tua right now is the smart move for the franchise long term. They have to find out what they have in Tua. But for Fitz, man. That had to be a gut punch.

jasonsw

Long live Duke and Goose
Reaction score
Fitz showed what a class act he was in that interview. Its why NFL teams continue to sign him.

If the Saints go with Taysom he would be a good backup to have.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Have to respect it. Not many people would wear their heart on their sleeve like that but yet still say he is going to do right by Tua. Fitz is a hard one to figure out. He has repeatedly shown he can get on fire but can’t sustain it for whatever reason. I’d have him on my team as backup (probably would hit him with the lawn mower first though lol).

chaching57

Rookie
Reaction score
Have to respect it. Not many people would wear their heart on their sleeve like that but yet still say he is going to do right by Tua. Fitz is a hard one to figure out. He has repeatedly shown he can get on fire but can’t sustain it for whatever reason. I’d have him on my team as backup (probably would hit him with the lawn mower first though lol).
Fitzmagic or Pickspatrick, you never know which one is going to show up.

STEWDADDY34

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Dang man, class act right there. I don't know how I would react if I got fired, and had to sit there and root for and help my replacement even though I was doing a good job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)