Fixing the Defense (1 Viewer)

At some point we are going to have to pick a top CB. To me, this is the year. This is a very deep class at CB and we are situated well to get one of the top 2. DRC is my pick. The pass rush must get better as well. Grant has been a huge dissapointment over the last 2 seasons. I think a lot of that is due to him seeing most of the double teams. Hollis Thomas must come in in better shape. I think we have to go corner in the 1st unless Dorsey or Ellis drops. Then, from the 2nd on we go defensive line.

Sims did quit the team a few years ago, thought football wasn't for him. After sitting out, and working, realized he missed it, and pleaded with TT to let him back on the team, he agreed, but only of Sims worked his butt of, and proved he wanted it. TT worked on Sims extra hard to make sure he wanted to be there, and proved he did. He has been one of the hardest workers on the team since.

Sims looked horrible at the combine. Britney has a bigger chest and his waist looked similar to H. Thomas. DT Moore would be a better choice if Laws and Mayo are gone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom