Flacco gets new contract {MERGED} (1 Viewer)

Watch he gonna suck next season. Every player that gets a big contract always have an bad season.

Adam Schefter&#8207;<S>@</S>AdamSchefter
Joe Flacco and Ravens agreed to a six-year contract in excess of $120 million that makes him the highest paid player in NFL history.

edit to add...

Adam Schefter&#8207;<S>@</S>AdamSchefter
To be precise, Joe Flacco's deal with Ravens will clock in at six years and $120.6 million, a bit more than Drew Brees' in almost every way.
:eek2:

seriously... what has Flacco done that Brees' hasn't?

b/c I can name quite a few things Brees has that Flacco hasn't

Flacco's game isn't even in the same stratosphere as Brees', but somehow they share the same tax bracket. Go figure...

images

So basically he got the same deal as Brees with one extra season thrown in there.

I'm glad Brees isn't the highest paid player in the NFL anymore and carrying the greedy label that comes with it.

Also bet that shuts a lot of the Brees contract haters up. Saints got one hell of a bargain in comparison.

Oh man with no Lewis, and possibly no Reed, and or Boldin in the near future.. it's really up to Flacco now to lead that team going forward. Hope for his teams' sake, he doesn't regress to average.

crazy that it is that high since it is done so early. Got to see the actual breakdown though. How often have we seen those last few years so back-loaded that they will never see that money unless they extend and restructure. At any rate, it will be interesting to see where Ryans agent feels he fits into that picture. It could get prickly.

seriously... what has Flacco done that Brees' hasn't?

signed a later contract. That is all but that trend will continue for QBs I am afraid. Kind of waters down the rest of the league if you ask me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom