Flags removed from fire trucks... (1 Viewer)

Actually, no.

We adopted a formal resolution at our annual gathering of comrades earlier this summer, proclaiming party acceptance of the flag.

A motion to adopt apple pie as the official pie failed, though. I voted in favor, but there was a strong and unruly rhubarb contingent. Sigh...Democrats. Can't win 'em all.

If you had allowed the gluten free stipulation and locally sourced apples, you'd have had you pie and could eat it to

We use to put small American flags by side mirror on our fire trucks. Stopped doing it mostly b/c flags wouldn't hold up long.

If you had allowed the gluten free stipulation and locally sourced apples, you'd have had you pie and could eat it to

No chance it was passing as long as the free range rider with the anti-vax corollary was attached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what gluten and dairy free vegan apple pie actually is, but I do know it's not apple pie.

Like any long term relationship, it's a love/hate thing. Generally I love America, but hate a lot of Americans.

The problem wasn't locally sourced or gluten free... it was GMO Apples. :covri:

I'm with other posters wondering why it was even necessary to fly it, but I'm sticking with my main point - how on earth is it distracting any more than the fire truck itself is.

Like any long term relationship, it's a love/hate thing. Generally I love America, but hate a lot of Americans.

I love what America used to be. Why oh why couldn't the generation of the 1800s leave some Indians for us to slaughter mercilessly?

We care far too much about symbolism.

Symbols are just tools that elites use to manipulate everyone else.

US flags called 'liability,' ordered removed from New York fire trucks | Fox News

:aargh:

Ok... I understand various things, but.... a Flag on the back of a fire truck is considered a distraction?

I'm sorry but the truck itself is pretty distracting. If I see a fire truck, I'm often wondering if they're coming back from something - what happened, wonder if I know whoever was involved ... etc etc.. If the lights are on, yeah I'm pretty distracted by the truck anyway.

How... how can an American flag logically be more distracting than the truck itself?

A piece of cloth 4'x6' getting torn off the back of a truck and potentially flying onto the windshield of a moving car could be a minor distraction, yes.

Use stickers instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom