Flash - Season 5 (2 Viewers)

I know I've said this before, but Tom Cavanaugh is such a gift.

He is pretty awesome. It's great how to keep finding ways to have him around as all these different versions.

Man.. I am still somewhere on Season 4.. when they took it off of Hulu, it killed my ability to keep up.

He is pretty awesome. It's great how to keep finding ways to have him around as all these different versions.
I think I read it's the only way to keep him around. Personally, I'd be fine if he just stayed as Earth-2 Wells, but he wants to play a different version of the character every season.

Netflix has up to the end of last season, I think. They've been changing their lineup lately, but the Flash should still be there.

It is.

My wife got a little angry when I tried to tape a picture of Nora to the back of her head. Oh well.

Lol, Torgo, you beat me to it. Just finished watching it. The whole episode was a good one. The Nora ending and the Elseworlds ending. Wow. I'm definitely looking forward to the 3 episode event and the rest of this season just got a whole bunch more interesting.

Lol, Torgo, you beat me to it. Just finished watching it. The whole episode was a good one. The Nora ending and the Elseworlds ending. Wow. I'm definitely looking forward to the 3 episode event and the rest of this season just got a whole bunch more interesting.
This may have been one of my favorite episodes of the series. Way to celebrate their 100th.

Also, I'll say it again, Tom Cavanaugh is a national treasure.

Agreed. Excellent episode! I kept thinking they're opening a massive can of worms by doing the time travel bit and no doubt there are gonna be consequences. If time is malleable, then we're gonna see some very key tweaks. The interaction between the present Barry and past Thawne is gonna gonna change things up, no doubt the ending is pointin to that. I've been enjoying the Flash a bit more this season.

The Elseworlds episodes look promising. Can't wait!

This is the show's best season since the first, and that was a great twist st the end. I dont mind the time travel when used like this. This has been a great recovery season for the show so far.

This is the show's best season since the first, and that was a great twist st the end. I dont mind the time travel when used like this. This has been a great recovery season for the show so far.
Agree on all points.

Since it's been 24 hours, can we talk about that twist yet? I have questions.

Agreed. The show really needed a good season after the Thinker season (I didn’t really care for the one before either) and they have risen to the challenge so far.

I still have a sore spot about Season 3 and Emo Barry. This episode alone helped to erase some of the soreness. And come on, let's talk about the twist. :)

That was a very good episode with a great ending. Since I'm the third one calling for us to talk about the swerve at the end, that should allow us to move forward...

So who kicks it off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom