Flatulence Forces Plane to Land (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Dec 6, 7:07 AM (ET)

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - An American Airlines flight was forced to make an emergency landing Monday morning after a passenger lit a match to disguise the scent of flatulence, authorities said.
The Dallas-bound flight was diverted to Nashville after several passengers reported smelling burning sulfur from the matches, said Lynne Lowrance, spokeswoman for the Nashville International Airport Authority. All 99 passengers and five crew members were taken off and screened while the plane was searched and luggage was screened.

The FBI questioned a passenger who admitted she struck the matches in an attempt to conceal a "body odor," Lowrance said. She had an unspecified medical condition, authorities said.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20061206/D8LRB5701.html

there are some seriously stupid people in this world.....and stinky as well

Not only is she totally nasty but she's a complete moron as well!

Bad luck in the old birth lottery.

I thought matches weren't allowed on planes??

She is a moron. Maybe people should be forced to take an aptitude test before boarding a plane.

She apparently doesn't know how to have a good time. Farting on a plane is fun. You don't know these people, so there's no reason to cover up the fact that you just ripped one. My goal is to make them land the plane because of the smell. I think sushi for dinner is my best bet...

LoL,she fanny burped then lit a match to try to cover it up.probally some big fat ugly looking lady too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom