Flaw in the London arguement (1 Viewer)

Well lets just play all of our games on the road. OMG we suxz at HOMz
Clearly, that would be absurd. I never once suggested playing all home games on the road (we've done that before and it wasn't fun). All I said is that it isn't quite the travesty that some people are making it out to be. One "home" game in London for one season is not going to change the course of history for the New Orleans Saints.

Come on, give the fans that attend the games in the Dome some credit.
Will do, I just patted myself on the back. It feels good. Now the sting of this years loss to the Eagles is healed!

We have one of the most hostile home field advantages in the league. Go rewatch that Ealgles playoff game and the Falcons opener again. You cannot tell me the crowd doesnt make a difference. It may not be the difference every week, but when the game is on the line I would rather have 60+ thousand Saints fans screaming at the top of their lungs than 90+ people talking about the soccer match that was on the night before.
I'm not making sweeping statements about home field advantage, I am merely asserting the fact that the Saints have played better away from the Dome than in it. You can't dispute that. Even in the playoffs - where fans should be their rowdiest - home field has been deteriorating in importance the past few years. The Steelers didn't mind. The Giants didn't mind. The Packers haven't enjoyed their historical success in the playoffs. Maybe, just maybe, home field advantage isn't the make or break deal people seem to think it is.

Its one game in one season. Get over it.

It's all about money with benson, he will get the same season ticket money and a lot of money from the London game, the loser is New Orleans and the fans, the city will lose the economic benefit, restaurants, hotels, souvenirs, etc.

I wish they would make it official so we can nip this thing in the bud. I will reserve judgment for when I find out what they plan to do about season ticket prices. I bet we still pay for the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom