Fletcher Mackel: Saints' 2016 season is over, Sean Payton told us so (1 Viewer)

I swear, NOLA has the worst sports "journalists" of any city that I've lived with a professional sports franchise. On the opposite end of the spectrum is the DFW media in relation to the Cowboys. They slob that knob like a $2.00 crack whoar. Can we just get something in the middle for once? (Underhill and Triplett excluded, of course)

I swear, NOLA has the worst sports "journalists" of any city that I've lived with a professional sports franchise. On the opposite end of the spectrum is the DFW media in relation to the Cowboys. They slob that knob like a $2.00 crack whoar. Can we just get something in the middle for once? (Underhill and Triplett excluded, of course)

To me, and this is just an observation, this goes way back, even before Payton got here. These journalists have covered the franchise since the beginning, or at least during The Dark Ages before Mora. They expect the worst once a stumble is taken. This goes for the fans too.
Now compare that with Dallas, Green Bay, and Pittsburg, or even Seattle. They've seen thier teams come back.
Once the Saints bounce back from a start like this, this will be the default reaction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom