Fleur-de-lis picture? (1 Viewer)

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I need a FDL that I can blow up about the size of a sheet of paper. Doesn't have to be high resolution. I'm just blowing it up so I can cut it out to paint it onto some cornhole boards I'm building. I've tried in the past to draw it.....doesn't work out too well. :hihi:

I need a FDL that I can blow up about the size of a sheet of paper. Doesn't have to be high resolution. I'm just blowing it up so I can cut it out to paint it onto some cornhole boards I'm building. I've tried in the past to draw it.....doesn't work out too well. :hihi:

the closest i can get to this is when tps and his ex wife stayed over the house

she bought her 4 rock glasses.

i sent one to Dan in Lafayette with some other stuff.

this was back when dan and andrus had the radio show with billy ryckman.

pYqpKMt.png

Here are pics of each colored section...if that helps you any.

1D1nS95.png

esTBYQI.png

tRsUOnu.png

i used this one this weekend. i made the solid black fleur de lis about 10" tall on an 11x17 paper. traced it on cardboard and will be tracing over that on my sons toy box to paint a black fleur de lis on the front...

Look`s like these guy`s got you covered.
If you need it in another format here`s one more.I have it in a higher res.

hsjoqp.png

Off the meds again I see

I am unskilled and lazy......used big car window stickers. Getting ready to make another set though because these have taking a beating!

Attachments

• cornhole1.jpg
    cornhole1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 5

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

awesome guys.....thanks for all the pics. I'm positive I can get at least one of those to work.

whodatjoe.....this will be my first attempt at boards. Been a cool little project. They're not perfect and I'm sure because of that I'll be building another set soon because the little issues will bother me. I'm keeping the paint scheme really simple because I'm not very artsy and I don't want to have to strip them and redo them because I messed up on the last step. haha I'm keeping the boards all white which will let them show up a little better at dusk and just putting a FDL on the boards about where yours are because I like to have something to use as an aim reference when throwing. I normally don't aim right at the logo's on the boards but pick a point relative to them.

finally got them finished.....again....not perfect but I'm really happy with how they came out. That logo really worried me because you can mess that up 10 ways to Sunday. I spent 3-4 hours just on that logo tonight. I'm not putting "Saints" on them because frankly I'm just done working on them and if someone see's these boards with the logo, the colors, and the bag colors and asks what team that is then they're stupid and I don't want to hang around them anyhow. :smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom