Fleurs Truly Podcast (1 Viewer)

TheNOLAGirl

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Some of you who follow me on Twitter (@thenolagirl) already know this but I wanted to share some awesome news with the rest of you. I started a podcast called Fleurs Truly. My co -host is a fellow SR member, Jeff Maumus. (JeffDaSaints Guy)
It's all things NOLA. We will be covering everything from sports, food, music, festivals. Etc.
As we grow, we hope to do some live shows to give a little spotlight to some small local businesses, restaurants and music festivals. It's gonna be something different and lots fun.
We hope y'all like it!!

Here's the direct link to listen...

This week was our first episode with intros. It was with our producer, Jim. We were supposed to cover Mardi Gras but then Drew's announcement took over. Next week will cover a little bit more because we're on our own.

If you have any feedback or suggestions for topics on future shows, just let us know.

Thanks!!!

Awesome! Thank you for sharing. Is this available on Apple podcasts as well? I couldn’t find it after a quick search.

Awesome! Thank you for sharing. Is this available on Apple podcasts as well? I couldn’t find it after a quick search.
It's uploaded to Spreaker.
There should be an app on both Google and Apple.
But the link I posted takes you directly to our page.

Hey y'all! Episode 2 is up!!!
This was a fun one! We're talking king cakes, po-boys and crawfish! Hope you enjoy!!

It's uploaded to Spreaker.
There should be an app on both Google and Apple.
But the link I posted takes you directly to our page.

I can’t find it in my App Store. (iPhone) I’m old tho so maybe I’m not looking in the right spot.

Ha, small world! I'm friends with Jeff. I was at the crawfish boil in Napa he was talking about. I didn't know you guys were on here. I'm enjoying the show.
That's awesome!! Small world indeed!! If you're on Twitter make sure to follow us both. @thenolagirl and @thenolarolla

We have some really cool and exciting things coming up that we'll be doing with the show in the future.

Last edited:
I can’t find it in my App Store. (iPhone) I’m old tho so maybe I’m not looking in the right spot.
We are on both Spotify and Spreaker. Apple should have the apps but the link I posted above should go right to this week's episode.

Good Morning y'all! Just released... Episode 3 of Fleurs Truly!!
We are talking about the March festivals and Irish Italian / St. Pattys Parades in NOLA this month. Hope you enjoy!!

Episode 4 of Fleurs Truly! ⚜
Lots of changes happening in and around NOLA.
Hope y'all enjoy!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom