Flex Game (1 Viewer)

Yes, but they won't do it. Green Bay @ New England will have some play off implications... they'd only flex out that game if one of the teams was pretty much out of it.

As far as I know, there's no league mandated max. We should be happy to have as many as we do have... but if you ask the Cowboys they are upset because they don't have 16 prime time games.

Of course it does. How can it not be a prime time game if it is the ONLY game on at the time?

5 is the max, at least when the schedule is made in april. that's what they said on the nfl network during their schedule release show.

Can the Baltimore game be flexed? what is the max number of primetime games? We have 5 already if thanksgiving counts.

I know its an honor and all that, but for my own selfish reasons, I hate having to wait any longer than neccassary to see my beloved saints.

Sunday night games are OK, but monday night games just kill me!!

I know its an honor and all that, but for my own selfish reasons, I hate having to wait any longer than neccassary to see my beloved saints.

Sunday night games are OK, but monday night games just kill me!!

I hate primetime games, I'm always wired for an hour or so afterwards and in the case of a loss, ******. I was on West Coast time this past Sunday and I have to say I love their football schedule. Get up at 7, walk the dog, have a cup of coffee, 2 hours of pre game, games from 10am - 8:30ish and you arent dead tired Monday morning (I imagine anyway, I had to get on a plane for NO at 730 pst and dint get home until 1:30 cst.)

5 is the max, at least when the schedule is made in april. that's what they said on the nfl network during their schedule release show.
Dallas has 6 including the Thanksgiving game, which I don't know why you wouldn't. :idunno:

I guess Thanksgiving doesn't count so that it doesn't go against the count for Dallas.

I found this: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/526968-sunday-night-football-flex-scheduling-watch-week-11

Three teams can appear a maximum of six games in primetime on NBC, ESPN or NFL Network (everyone else gets five) and no team may appear more than four times on NBC. At this writing, no team is completely tapped out at any measure, although the Jets have five primetime appearances and can’t be flexed out of any of them, which is a problem since five other teams also have five primetime appearances and can be flexed out of them. (So naturally this turned into the Year of Parity!) A list of all teams’ number of appearances is in my Week 5 post.

I didn't know there was a max... though I'm glad there is or every week would be "Cowboy Week".

Personally, I dont want this game flexed. Itll be too cold at night in Baltimore

I don't know but I cant believe MNF has Arizona vs. San Fran tonight. What the hell were they thinking?!?! I know Gruden is mad. Oh yeah, San Fran was a "lock" as a division winner :hihi:

interesting. i'd bet that the cowgirls have a permanent spot in those 3 teams that get 6 games. i wonder why the super bowl champions and #1 offense in the league last year didn't get the max number.
I took it with a grain of salt in that the "three teams" aren't mentioned and that the link is from bleacher report. But it's the first link I tried and it mentioned that 5 game max.

**** I'm going to Baltimore for the game but if they flex it I can't go because of my flight :mad:

Which is why me and my buddies are flying out Friday. :ezbill:

Can the Baltimore game be flexed? what is the max number of primetime games? We have 5 already if thanksgiving counts.

Too bad they can't flex this stinker they have on tonight...Wow.

I hate primetime games, I'm always wired for an hour or so afterwards and in the case of a loss, ******. I was on West Coast time this past Sunday and I have to say I love their football schedule. Get up at 7, walk the dog, have a cup of coffee, 2 hours of pre game, games from 10am - 8:30ish and you arent dead tired Monday morning (I imagine anyway, I had to get on a plane for NO at 730 pst and dint get home until 1:30 cst.)
bingo wouldtn have it any other way

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom