FLEX help (1 Viewer)

saintbilly25

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can't decide on which player to start at FLEX this week and I'm fighting for a first round bye. It is a PPR league. What do ya'll think?

Demarco Murray
Jordy Nelson
JuJu Smith-Schuster

My lineup for now is:

QB: Drew Brees
RB: Todd Gurley
RB: Semaje Perine
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
FLEX: Demarco Murray
TE: Vernon Davis

I also have:

CJ Anderson
Josh Doctson
James White
Will Fuller
Jordan Reed

I my friend am a 4 time FF SB Champion ( consecutively), and I would start either JUJU if he's healthy, against a mediocre Bengals team, or Demarco Murray against a depleted Texans D Line. Id probably lean more towards D.Murray, strictly bc I think he would be the more consistent points this week, I think he has a ceiling of 25 points and a floor of 9

Also a tidbit, if you believe in TEs as a Flex, Vernon Davis has a very intriguing matchup this week, him or Jordan reed if healthy, they are playing the cowboys who are I wanna say 4th in fantasy points given up to TE's, and Vernon if he starts is due for a big one after being shut out last week

And if I was you, I would drop will fuller, he's just a big play threat, and the problem there is he doesn't have the proper qb under center to open his game up, do nt expect him to put up really any points the rest of the season

Well that was a rough start to the week for me with 12 combined points from Perine and Davis. I hope Reed gets healthy soon because I can't start Davis anymore. He now has 3 total targets with 2 catches for 15 yards over the last 2 games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom