Flex Position (1 Viewer)

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
I am now in favor of creating a "flex position" in both leagues. This means, that instead of starting 2 running backs and 3 wide receivers like in the past, you would have an option. You would still start 2 running backs and 2 wide recievers. However, the other spot could be for a running back OR a wide receiver. It would be your pick. Me, Kay, Chris and Roy are all in favor of this. Let me know if anyone objects to this. Thanks.

Tbba

Reaction score
Does it mean that it will still be the same amount of players starting? And if so can the player be of any position or just wide out and running back?

jboss

All-Pro
Reaction score
The Saints have that formation. It's called the Full House formation. Five down lineman, Drew Brees (no alternative), 2 wideouts, and three RBs (the third usually being a TE,but not on the line)

Rouxble

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not in this league, but here's a suggestion from one that I am in:

1 QB
3 RB/WR
2 WR/TE

Allows pretty much any formation you can think of. In our league, we only have 1 RB only slot (and only 2 RB/WR), but I think it would be better if you had the option to play 5 WR's.

OP
OP

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
OK let me clear this up.

You will still be starting NINE (9) players.

1 - QB
2 - RB
2 - WR
1 - RB OR WR
1 - TE
1 - K
1 - Defense/ST

The only difference would be you can start 2 running backs and 3 receivers, like before, OR you can start 3 running backs and 2 receivers. This would help out during bye weeks, like if two of your receivers are off, that week you could play the 3 RB and 2 WR.

This ONLY applies to that RB/WR spot. So, you can NOT start two quarterbacks or 2 kickers. Nothiong like that! You will still start 2 running backs, like before. Then you will start 2 receivers. Then you could start EITHER a third RB or a third WR. Your choice.

Make sense? Let me know. So far we have 4 people for it and one against. I want to get a conensus. Thanks.

Stephen

OP
OP

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
No one has really objected to this so it passes.

You can start either 2 RBs and 3 WRs like before, or you can start 3 RBs and 2 WRs. Your choice. This can chnage from week to week as you set your lineup. Also, this applies to both leagues.

Stephen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22

Headlines

Top Bottom