Flex Schedule. Could we play Sunday night? (1 Viewer)

Mackenzie

Black and Gold Forever
Reaction score
Sorry if someone already posted this, but does anyone know if our game could be moved to Sunday night? I would think it will be one of the best games this week and certainly something many fans would be interested in seeing. #1 O vs the #1 D.

I don't think they start flexing games until the second half of the season.

How often do they actually move games? Unless there is a conflict to warrant it...
I was a little upset we didn't get a sunday night game this year... again! but whatever...

Sorry if someone already posted this, but does anyone know if our game could be moved to Sunday night? I would think it will be one of the best games this week and certainly something many fans would be interested in seeing. #1 O vs the #1 D.

Why would anyone thumbs down this post? man up and explain, please.

rEdiculous.

I'm a little glad we don't have a sunday night game. I don't get NBC with direct tv and sunday ticket doesn't show sunday or monday night games.

rEdiculous.

I didn't thumbs-up or thumbs-down it, but I have a feeling people didn't like the fact that the OP posted a question when he could have found the answer on his own by checking the NFL schedule and seeing what weekends there weren't any Sunday night games scheduled for. They leave that Sunday night spot open for the last few weeks of the season - if there's already a Sunday night game, it's not going to get demoted to Sunday afternoon to make room for Saints-Jets. Some us of are starting to get annoyed by people asking questions that a simple visit to nfl.com or Google could resolve in less time than it takes to wait for a reply here.

I didn't thumbs-up or thumbs-down it, but I have a feeling people didn't like the fact that the OP posted a question when he could have found the answer on his own by checking the NFL schedule and seeing what weekends there weren't any Sunday night games scheduled for. They leave that Sunday night spot open for the last few weeks of the season - if there's already a Sunday night game, it's not going to get demoted to Sunday afternoon to make room for Saints-Jets. Some us of are starting to get annoyed by people asking questions that a simple visit to nfl.com or Google could resolve in less time than it takes to wait for a reply here.

I don't have a problem with the question being raised.

The Falcons game on December 13 is the best bet for a flex schedule game. At this point, no other team that late in the schedule looks like an opponent worthy of the flex. The NFL has moved an early game to a late game (3 o'clock kickoff) if the teams playing are in the playoff hunt, as they did a couple of years ago with the Tampa game in the dome (the one where Bush fumbled the pitch).

then that would still be a lame thumbs down :shrug:

rEdiculous.

I didn't thumbs-up or thumbs-down it, but I have a feeling people didn't like the fact that the OP posted a question when he could have found the answer on his own by checking the NFL schedule and seeing what weekends there weren't any Sunday night games scheduled for. ....

I didn't thumb-up/thumb-down the op either, but for a lot of ticket holders, flex scheduling is a real inconvenience.

Excuse me, but this is a discussion board. The question was something that led to an answer that was useful to me and others. Your response is even more helpful and, imho, I would rather ask a question of you and the SR than dig around for an hour researching whatever topic strikes me. The search button is your friend, but the indignation over asking a question that would require a good bit of effort to ascertain seems odd.

You gotta link to the policy that states how they make the determination or why they actually leave the night games open? I've personally never heard it discussed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom