Flex schedule for 12/31..... (1 Viewer)

tygerfan

Veteran
Reaction score
does anyone know if they are going to move the game or not??
is it too late, i believe they had to decide 13 days before the game?

Philly is in the primetime NBC game this week (on XMas), so I doubt they will be featured by NBC the following week too. My bet is that NBC will choose an AFC game --- maybe New England at Tennessee IF (a big IF) the Titans win this weekend. The league wants to showcase Vince Young.

maybe New England at Tennessee IF (a big IF) the Titans win this weekend. The league wants to showcase Vince Young.

Jeez I hope not. I am going to be in Nashville for the Bruins game that weekend and actually turned down free tickets to that game because I wanted to be back in New Orleans for New Years eve.

Why are some people even considering our game with CAR is an option?

Alot of you are were so sure Carolina and us would be for the division crown on 12/31, people started making premature threads hyping up a potential NBC flex game. Of course, with all the talk, alot of people seem to actually think NBC really wants the game and will flex it.

Face it guys, there are a ton of games that have better storylines than our game with CAR. It isn't getting flexed. Stop asking about it. CAR could potentially be 7-8 going into the game for goodness sake.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom