flex scheduling nov 19 (1 Viewer)

Can't really be too upset when two 6-2 teams are chosen over a 6-2 team and a 4-4 one. Its also a division battle.

/sarcasm on Dont forget too that its an AFC West game, and we all dont see enough of the teams from the AFC West
/sarcasm off

I'm sick of seeing the Broncos play.

If we keep winning and the Falcons go 1-1 in the next 2 weeks I bet our rematch in Atlanta will get picked for Sunday night.

I'm sick of seeing the Broncos play.

I'm not a Broncos fan, but I don't tire of seeing very good teams like they or Indy or New England play. Remember that the Saints are going to have to play an AFC team in the Super Bowl, and we'll all get a lot more out of the experience if we're familiar with the opponent.

On the other hand, if I see the Raiders one more time in prime time this year I'll vomit all over the TV screen.

Good, it would have been a huge damper to those of us who travel to the games.

Also I should point out that in every year there are 12 division games/division.

In the AFC West we will see FIVE of the 12 inter-division games! And of course they could move another game with flex...

I dont mind seeing good games, but when you see the same teams over and over again it gets kind of boring.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom