Flex Spot - Pick 1 (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've got a few byes that are limiting my powerhouse team. But for my flex, pick 1:

Derrick Mason v. Broncos
Shonn Greene v. Miami
David Clowney v. Miami

I'd go Mason. Not that I'm crazy about him I just see Greene getting 5-6 carries. I stated in other threads and am sticking to it, L.W. got more carries as he could catch the ball well and was the 3rd down back. T.J. will likely still be in on 3rd down on many drives. Unless the Jets just slam the Fins.

I'd go Mason. Not that I'm crazy about him I just see Greene getting 5-6 carries. I stated in other threads and am sticking to it, L.W. got more carries as he could catch the ball well and was the 3rd down back. T.J. will likely still be in on 3rd down on many drives. Unless the Jets just slam the Fins.

I have Mason penciled in right now but Denver's D is stingy in the air. I kinda think that if Greene makes good use of his early carries, he'll get the rock plenty. Thomas Jones works best sharing carries - as long as Greene is producing.

It's a tough call. My regular starter here is Wes Welker. (Best team I've ever had)

I'm going Shonn Greene because the Jets focus on their run over their pass game. Shonn Greene could become a great change of pace back just as Mike Bell has done for the saints against the fins. Derrick Mason's gonna have to deal with Champ Bailey and thats never a good sight. I'm going Shonn Greene > Derrick Mason > David Clowney.

i'm gonna go with mason. he's a very good number one receiver and will get most of the looks in the passing game. i'm not sure this will be the week to start greene. i see him getting about 10-12 carries as the jets have stated they will focus more on the running game, i think greene will get more and more carries as the season goes on because the jets want to see what they have in greene when they are in key situations. thomas jones will not be there next year.

Any other thoughts? I'm still leaning toward Mason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom