Flint Michigan (2 Viewers)

word is this might be indictable
anyone have a sense of yes/or not with gov keeping his job?

It's definitely suspicious. If there was enough concern to supply water in govt buildings so you couldn't be held liable for problems with the water in the bldg, then wouldn't that then signal that you had enough knowledge of the water problem to believe it was of significant health risk?

This is third-world stuff. The kind of crap you hear about in some obscure Russian Kazakh town, and you're equally appalled.

So Flint, MI, with the cooperation of Michigan state government decided to poison its own citizens and then to try to cover it up? Flint, you'd better put on your Spring, Summer, and Fall suits, it's gonna be a long stretch in the courts.

The arrogance of these clowns is disgusting. I hope they get sued, indicted, and jailed.

I hope the people of Michigan find a way to throw this guy and everyone else involved in prison. The whole notion of a government for the people by the people for the good of the people is getting horribly out of whack here.

I am failing to se how the bottled eater thing implicates the governor in any way.

The city had issued a boil notice back in late 2014 and then issued a warning about a chemical in the water that could make people sick. It was then that this state building stocked bottled water.
This had nothing to do with the lead. The Michigan Department of Health (or whatever) and the EPA both were publicly saying he water was safe.

I am failing to se how the bottled eater thing implicates the governor in any way.

The city had issued a boil notice back in late 2014 and then issued a warning about a chemical in the water that could make people sick. It was then that this state building stocked bottled water.
This had nothing to do with the lead. The Michigan Department of Health (or whatever) and the EPA both were publicly saying he water was safe.
And yet lead level tests were off the charts unsafe? I can't see how government screwed it up so badly.

Plus with lead poisoning, you get to increase jail population and pharma profits.

You left off increasing the number of children needing special education services. How will the fake educators running charter schools get by without special education students to exploit?!?

Fraud in testing, special education found at ReNEW charter school | NOLA.com

Two Former New Orleans Charter Principals Exploited SPED Students for Money, Among Other Issues

Yesterday's news: One New Orleans charter school = $300,000plus in SPED fraud in one year. The plus is because they didn't use the legitimate SPED money to supply services for the students who really needed it.

Yes, there will be an increase in the need for SPED services in Flint, but that will increase exponentially the opportunity for these profiteers to exploit said children. :(

SciTech rushed students through special education evaluations, sometimes without parent involvement, increasing the school's budget by $137,800. Staffers also blew up the education plans of 49 students, adding an average of 1,032 minutes of extra help, which totals 2 1/2 days per week; that brought in $180,000.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom