Flip-flops in the lockerroom (1 Viewer)

Wear flip-flops in the lockerroom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pole to follow.

flip-flops, socks, and jorts :9:

b7g895g9.jpg

I think flip flops look cute on girls.

You have to be a certain kind of guy to pull it off. Some wear them and look cool, and some do not IMHO.

There is one metro at my gym that is built like an oak tree. Dude manhandles 100 lb. dumbells on the bench press and then wants to talk about moisturizers and tanning booths while we're all getting dressed. Yes, he wears flip flops but I'm not calling him out.

There is one metro at my gym that is built like an oak tree. Dude manhandles 100 lb. dumbells on the bench press and then wants to talk about moisturizers and tanning booths while we're all getting dressed. Yes, he wears flip flops but I'm not calling him out.

Do it!! Do it!!! :cheer: :cheer2: :clapyell:

Go for the kill!!!

Do not relent!!!

go ahead call ;him out of the closet i dare you...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wear flip-flops while I lift weights.*

*Workout regimen consists of curls with no more than 12oz at a time.

I don't want all of everybody else's man-pubes all between my toes and stuck to the bottom of my feet, so yeah, I prefer to wear them from the bench by my locker, to and in the shower, and then back to the bench by my locker.

At the gym I used to work at they had it in the legal mumbo jumbo in the contract that they could not be sued for contracting athlets foot in their facillities. They had been sued early on in ownership and the client won. The attorney had said the gym failed to provide proper foot attire for the shower area. After that they changed the legal jargin in the disclaimers you sign.
Personally having worked in a gym I would NOT ever go without something to protect my feet in those locker rooms. I dont care how nice the gym the germs are nasty none the less. Most of the time proper measures are not taken by the janatorial staff to make sure everything is disinfected. I have really got to the point now I will shower when i get home instead of at the gym.

I dont think your a nacy if you wear flip flops in the shower, Personally I dont though...

I dont like if you get in the wirlpool after your workout in your whitie tighties...

My gym is close enough I run to it, work out then run home and take a shower in my own shower. The thought of getting some dudes pubes and sweat on my feet really isn't all that appealing to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom