Flooding Robert, Madisonville, Covington and East of NOLA (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Anyone being impacted? Madisonville and Robert looks like it could be rough. Luling, Destrehan could get that way quick. Hopefully it stays out the City.

I'm not near NO, Brandon. But in the Lafayette area, I am guesstimating 4+ inches of rain today and it's still coming down very hard. Plenty of lightning too. I'm at +25', so flooding is not an issue for me.

Anyone being impacted? Madisonville and Robert looks like it could be rough. Luling, Destrehan could get that way quick. Hopefully it stays out the City.

Haven''t been to Robert/Hammond in many years. Used to visit there quite a bit during the holidays back in the day. Miss those times.

Hope it isn't too bad and people stay safe there.

Haven''t been to Robert/Hammond in many years. Used to visit there quite a bit during the holidays back in the day. Miss those times.

Airport Rd is flooded. Houses are flooding in Madisonville, Ill be there in a minute, probably pretty bad after 14" of rain.

Airport Rd is flooded. Houses are flooding in Madisonville, Ill be there in a minute, probably pretty bad after 14" of rain.
I'm on 1085... We have been hammered

I have about 14 inches before in home. And I built with an extra foot of fill for something like this. I have Soap and Tallow creek next to me and its a 5 ft wide creek. It's now easily 100 ft wide and my entire back yard is under water. I have about 12 inches left before in pool

If u need to know where to go shoot me pm I'm not sleeping tonite

Bedico just in tangi is doing water rescues per friend

Its really bad.

I would liken it to denham/walker from 2018. We had to have gotten 16 inches in 10 hrs. Wife said it started around noon and when I got home at 5 it simply never let up. I haven't seen rain like this since I was a kid in New Orleans

I'm on 1085... We have been hammered

I have about 14 inches before in home. And I built with an extra foot of fill for something like this. I have Soap and Tallow creek next to me and its a 5 ft wide creek. It's now easily 100 ft wide and my entire back yard is under water. I have about 12 inches left before in pool

If u need to know where to go shoot me pm I'm not sleeping tonite

Take care man. Hope it lets up soon.

It does. It’s my Dads place. He’s with me tonight. We are safe. Sucks though.

Need anything pm me man.

This is nuts... Creek ain't receding like I would like. And I'm gettin anxious. Every photo says file too large but I'll get some on here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom