flopping in the NFL (1 Viewer)

sidwin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
so that allegedly whiner injury that lead to their.... so let me get this straight... the guy gets hit in the head area and lies on the ground and smacks his helmet. that had to be the most ridiculous WWE move i've ever seen. Poor Cook gets his bell rung and passes out while trying to hold on the ball. This guy smacks his helmet repeatedly. My wife is a dr and we were laughing.... that's like my arm is broken and i'm going to keep on swinging it around. just completely dumb. can someone put up an animated GIF of him hitting his helmet like a baby?

it was probably the signal he was told to make by his nfl handlers to get the convenient call.

its beyond conspiracy now. 9ers benefitted from 3 "questionable calls" 1 directly for a touchdown, 1 kept the drive alive with a phantom personal foul, 1 gave them the ball after a turnover on downs. it can not be coincidence anymore. we benefitted from ZERO so-called "questionable calls"

it was probably the signal he was told to make by his nfl handlers to get the convenient call.

its beyond conspiracy now. 9ers benefitted from 3 "questionable calls" 1 directly for a touchdown, 1 kept the drive alive with a phantom personal foul, 1 gave them the ball after a turnover on downs. it can not be coincidence anymore. we benefitted from ZERO so-called "questionable calls"

Meh I thought it was pretty even this time. We actually got some drive extending calls in crunch time. Pretty ticky-tacky ones too.

I was just going to call their player that did that Neymar. Soft as charmin. Doesn’t surprise me being that he plays for a team in a soft as charmin market.
Smart but definitely a punk. IMO. Cook really got concussed and took it like a man.
That sissy was rolling around like he’d been shot. Fake as heck. And came right back in. You know he was laughing it up on the sidelines.

On the refs, we are just not going to get much better than today. Period. Not while Sean is here. We just have to deal with it and be better.

Last edited:
Meh I thought it was pretty even this time. We actually got some drive extending calls in crunch time. Pretty ticky-tacky ones too.
That’s not what my thread is about. U got a flopper wwe style vs a guy who was genuinely knocked out by an illegal hit. Let’s play Xbox. At least they don’t allow flopping there.

That’s not what my thread is about. U got a flopper wwe style vs a guy who was genuinely knocked out by an illegal hit. Let’s play Xbox. At least they don’t allow flopping there.

I know, I had no comment on it. I replied to someone else.

Medically it can’t make sense banging your own helmet signaling that he got some kind of head injury. If he really did have a head injury he would’ve just blacked out then the refs are just dumb enough to believe him.

Yup. Just goes to show how ignorant NFL refs really are. Do they even watch football? I think anyone who does knows what a "real" head injury looks like - it's terrifying. Not some joker lying on the ground hitting himself in the head.

He grabbed his helmet a second too late, and then the ref through the flag in reaction to that. To give a team a first down on a non-malicious hit when the hit didn’t prevent him from making the first down was entirely unnecessary. It seems to me that penalties should be called where they’re egregious and/or where they impact the play. That’s the only way you get around this subjective BS. The fact that a penalty CAN be justified doesn’t mean that it IS justified.

Refs didn’t cost us the game today, and we got a couple that the 49ers fans probably resented, but that drive with the calls against CGJ really hurt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom