Florida Metal Musician Turns Uncle’s Skeleton Into ‘Skelecaster’ Guitar (1 Viewer)

I saw this last week and, while I'm a big fan of things a little off the beaten path, I thought it was a little macabre. I wouldn't want to play that guitar. But I assume he knows his Uncle Phil, and if Uncle Phil would've been cool with it, good on him for finding a way to keep his Uncle Phil a part of his life.

I've got a friend who still likes to party hardy at age 54. Probably a high functioning alcoholic or addict. Has stated many times that when he dies, he wants to be cremated so his friends can mix his ashes with their best sticky green or white powdery stuff and enjoy one last communal partake from beyond the grave. I'm not doing that.

But if Uncle Phil was that kind of guy, he's probably honored to be a part of his nephew's life, from beyond the grave?!

13b8d886fd146332dcb47d29d71e1bdc.gif

I saw this last week and, while I'm a big fan of things a little off the beaten path, I thought it was a little macabre. I wouldn't want to play that guitar. But I assume he knows his Uncle Phil, and if Uncle Phil would've been cool with it, good on him for finding a way to keep his Uncle Phil a part of his life.

I've got a friend who still likes to party hardy at age 54. Probably a high functioning alcoholic or addict. Has stated many times that when he dies, he wants to be cremated so his friends can mix his ashes with their best sticky green or white powdery stuff and enjoy one last communal partake from beyond the grave. I'm not doing that.

But if Uncle Phil was that kind of guy, he's probably honored to be a part of his nephew's life, from beyond the grave?!

I've had a similar idea but much better. Use my ashes as fertilizer while growing a plant and then smoking that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom