Florida State 37.5 point favorites over Charleston Southern (1 Viewer)

sykobob671

"BUGJUICE"
Reaction score
Charleston Southern players say 30-plus teammates suspended for FSU game

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/5510...193224ddc/ss_charleston-southern-players.html

"Charleston Southern will face Florida State on Saturday in Tallahassee, Florida. The Buccaneers are 37.5-point underdogs as an FCS program, but the difficult task of taking on the Seminoles might now be impossible as multiple Charleston Southern players announced late Thursday that half the team has been suspended for the game."

Can't say i have ever seen a spread this high before or a situation like this.
I hope no one gets injured in this ridiculousness.

Spreads like that happen every week in college. It's not even the largest spread this week. UL Monroe is at +45.

How does half a football team get suspended? And suspending kids for using book money to buy non-book money in the store? That's absurd. The NCAA's archaic rules are stupid sometimes.

Spreads like that happen every week in college. It's not even the largest spread this week. UL Monroe is at +45.

Actually, the largest spread last week was Georgia +55 over Nicholls. I should have taken the Colonels and the under since UGA only won 26-24 (and yes, I am a Nicholls fan and enjoyed watching that game).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom