Florida vampire to run for president (1 Viewer)

killah

Very Bland
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.wtsp.com/news/mostpop/story.aspx?storyid=127365&provider=top

"I haven't dated a girl older than 19 since 2006," said the Tampa man as his 19-year-old daughter and his 2-year-old grandson met him at the Greyhound station. "It's good to be me."

- He's accused of "brainwashing" a 16-year-old in Minnesota. The two were engaged until last month. Her family now has a restraining order against Sharkey and claims his texts to her violate it.

"He does believe in Republican values," Matthews said. "Is he going to make a big splash with his current identification of being a vampire? That's up to the voters to decide."

Uh, like no way.

I'm totally on Team Edward, but this freakazoid wanna be SO looks like Jacob in, like 40 years.

Stinkin' dog trying to be like my Gorgeous Edward.

Chicks also call me "The Impaler" - but it isn't because I'm a descendent of Dracula.

http://www.theimpalerformngovernor.us/jonathons_agenda

11. The Better Educational Act. In this day and age of the super techknowledgical age, the only way Americans can compete with other countries where techknowledgie is concerned, is to be better educated. My Administration will give grants to Americans who need assistance in being re-educated and receive advance training to compete in the world market.

This is #11 on his agenda. I don't know what to say...as far as techknowledgie is concerned...

Wouldn't it be downright hilarious if another vampire ran against him to split the vampire vote?

Wouldn't it be downright hilarious if another vampire ran against him to split the vampire vote?

Finally someone who tells us to our face that he is a vampire. All the other blood-sucking leeches try to hide it until they actually get elected.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom