Florida woman smiles in mugshot after DUI crash that killed mother (1 Viewer)

The fact that she got probation on the case she already plead guilty to is normal. Does not take a good lawyer or paying off anyone.

As to what will happen in JP, I don't know. I do not know the judges there.

They like money. So does the DA. He is in the Yenni clique.

Politics aside both stories are very sad.

Sentenced to 11 years
========================

A Florida woman who sparked national outrage by smiling for the camera after she killed a woman in a DUI crash was sentenced to 11 years of prison. Video showed Angenette Welk, 45, crying in court on Thursday and apologizing to Sandra Clarkston‘s family. Clarkston was 60 years old.............

Sentenced to 11 years
========================

A Florida woman who sparked national outrage by smiling for the camera after she killed a woman in a DUI crash was sentenced to 11 years of prison. Video showed Angenette Welk, 45, crying in court on Thursday and apologizing to Sandra Clarkston‘s family. Clarkston was 60 years old.............

holy **** they're still getting the story wrong
clearly that's deliberate

life hath gotten in the way of my SRing

work is crazy busy, I have had to become my fathers primary caregiver for stem cell therapy and the remaining 10 minutes a week has been scooped by my girlfriend. But things are otherwise going well. How the hell are you?
just spending my time missing you

11 years?

Donte Stallworth got 30 days for killing someone when drunk. In Florida.

11 years?

Donte Stallworth got 30 days for killing someone when drunk. In Florida.

Because he plead out, even though there was credible information that the victim ran across a 4 lane highway to catch a bus.

I believe Florida law says, even if drunk, if there was no way a reasonable sober driver could have avoided the accident, it isnt vehicular homicide (or the lesser crimes), from what insert of remember.

I'd have to look for the story.

From wiki..

Under a plea deal, he received a sentence of 30 days in the county jail, plus 1,000 hours of community service, 2 years of community control, and 8 years' probation.[30] His Florida state driver's license was permanently suspended.[31] On July 10, 2009, Stallworth was released from county jail after serving 24 days of a 30-day sentence.

The Associated Press reported on June 16, 2009, that Stallworth and the Reyes family reached a financial agreement, avoiding a civil lawsuit. The amount of the settlement was not disclosed.[32]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom