Florio is a male chicken sucker (1 Viewer)

He said something like “from Thomas’s perspective there’s been an effort to get another team to make an offer” Lol wut

“I’m told”.

who is telling him mike wants to be traded?

he’s the only one I know reporting this nonsense and he’s not letting up
Florio has ALWAYS been click bait. You don't go from being a lawyer with a football blog to NBCs flagship football website without being a weasel. He took the Saints side in bounty gate after the damage had been done, so yeah, thanks for that. Complete party line pro nfl when they put out the SI smear campaign in the beginning.

Florio made it seem that Mike wanted out of New Orleans.
Yeah he pivoted from “League circles say the Saints are interested in trading MT” to now “from MT’s perspective a team is looking to be added to trade for him”

He refuses to take his L on this story.

Look. He's a clickbait artist and as a result sometimes you get stuff like this from him.

But I will NEVER forget that he was one of the only lights in the darkness when the bountygate thing happened. It took a lot of courage at that time for a journalist to challenge the narrative.

That really is saying something. I want to punch Simms even when he says good things about the Saints just because of his smart arse looking facial expressions.
He desperately wants to be the cool guy, make that pithy observation to show off his critical-thinking skills. But like his dad ("if I was the Saints, I would not blitz Peyton Manning here"), he has none.

He desperately wants to be the cool guy, make that pithy observation to show off his critical-thinking skills. But like his dad ("if I was the Saints, I would not blitz Peyton Manning here"), he has none.
The cool guy... lol

I can't imagine him ever being the cool guy. If he didn't get bullied as a kid, that's an insult to all the nice kids who have been bullied imo.

Florio started by getting his “insider” info from agents. I suspect that is where this is coming from

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom