Florio says Giants should release Eli (1 Viewer)

Honestly, Eli was never the QB that the media made him out to be. Not bad, but not at the level of Peyton, Brees, Brady, et. al.

Today? I think he is done but I also think that the Giants should have found a classier way to move on from him. While I think he was overrated, I also believe he gave everything he had to that organization and deserved better.

Honestly, Eli was never the QB that the media made him out to be. Not bad, but not at the level of Peyton, Brees, Brady, et. al.

Today? I think he is done but I also think that the Giants should have found a classier way to move on from him. While I think he was overrated, I also believe he gave everything he had to that organization and deserved better.
They were as classy as they could get. He was drafted in 2004. It’s 2019. At best, they should’ve announced this when they drafted Jones.

Well, he did win 2 Super Bowls, including the one that ended the Pats' perfect season, so he has that going for him. Interestingly enough, he was the MVP both times. So, he stepped up his game when the lights were brightest.

:hihi:

And nah, pass. I agree it's time for him to hang it up.

He’s a good New Orleans boy. I’ve always pulled for him. He lives in his brother’s shadow, but what QB doesn’t? Go Eli. No really, Eli, go. Be happy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom