Florio suggests Tebow to Saints (1 Viewer)

Make it stop.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NjUQMs0kVEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Saints have paid all their debts haven't they? Screw Goodell n his good graces. Wallace n McCown would make Tebow look foolish in camp. The rookie from Tulane prolly would aswell

Maybe as a public liaison and still in a very diminished role. Guaranteed no on field appearances ... :hihi:

NOT AGAIN?!!!

window-jump.gif

I'd rather have goodell in camp.

Like Drew's Sports Science appearance.

You know; a "How many blue dots can you put on roger's face?" kind of thing

This is a laugher. Florio suggests Tebow going to Saints could put us in good graces with The commish.

Goodell wants Tebow in the NFL | ProFootballTalk

Continue to work our way out of the doghouse? The punishment is over and we never owed Goddell anything to begin with. Tebow is not an NFL caliber QB and needs to pack his bags and go to some other lesser league. Im sure he is a great guy but that has nothing to do with NFL talent. Enough of this crap.

Why not? We brought in John Beck for a try out, why not bring Tebow in for a try out and see if his time with a throwing coach has helped? He wouldn't beat out Drew, so the threat of him being our starter is as scary as McCown or Wallace.

I doubt he lasts in the league, but that doesn't mean he can't have another go at football. He could be like Steve Spurrier, bust of a draft pick, who goes back to school and picks up coaching. The kid knows x's and o's, he just can't complete passes.

If the Saints are in his dog house then I hope they never get out because Lord knows he will never get out of mine.

If the Saints are still in goodell's doghouse he might as well fill the Lombardi with Ken-L Ration right now.

I am not sure why everyone hates the idea of Tebow being our back up QB He is extremely useful in several different instances.

1) Short yardage - he is an amazing runner, and he throws slightly better than a RB on trick plays

2) Special teams - you don't even have to run fake punts. just having him on the field is a distraction for the other team.

3) There is no large media presence here and no chance he will get starting QB. The media craziness will finally stop or at least slow down

4) Drew could teach him proper passing. If he could actually throw the ball he could be the best read option QB in the league.

5) At this point he is going to have to take cheap money as a back up since no one is interested in him.

6) If he, unlikely, agrees to play other positions that's one less space on the depth chart for back up QB which means depth somewhere else

Tebow has the potential to be the best back up QB in the league, for what that is worth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom