Flunking out.... drunk as hell. (1 Viewer)

RANdom_Saint

Reaction score
hey all,

Sorry to break my carefully crafted guise...
Blew a math final, I have found I am flunking out of college....

I'm an art major so well color me supprised and the level of math I need.
Long story short..I need a heckuva cheering up..anyone ???

I was to be the crown jewel of the family, first good ole boy to make good from our lot ya know??

OP
RANdom_Saint

RANdom_Saint

Reaction score
Sorry for the swear in the title..I cant edit that mod??

SaintAkira

Reaction score
Next one's on me.

Cheers.

BTW, it can't rain all the time. I'm sure you'll do right by your kin.

Goth girls? Dude.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
"Flunking out"-- "drunk as hell"... I'm sure there's no correlation between the two. :dunno:

J/K Brah... Keep your head up; lots of us have flunked out from time to time- especially those of us who attended Louisiana State University. :9: ... Take some time off, grow up a little, figure out your priorities and come back with a renewed focus and determination.

pennstater

Very Banned
Reaction score
Just stick with it, sounds like all you need is motivation.

I was put on academic probation twice in college. My first 3 sememsters my GPA was 1.58. I got motivated and my final 5 semesters I averaged a 3.91. If I can do it, ,then im sure you can as well.

OP
RANdom_Saint

RANdom_Saint

Reaction score
Dude.. what can i say, goth girls so make my date..maybe its the apathy sex?.... god will i get banned tonight?

OP
RANdom_Saint

RANdom_Saint

Reaction score
<------Was an art major too. :covri:

Go find a job you like to do regardless of pay. It'll pay off when you stick with it.
thanks man, its just such a drag, the family was all on the "he will be the one" thing... It's so ahrd not to get all torqued..

OP
RANdom_Saint

RANdom_Saint

Reaction score
"Flunking out"-- "drunk as hell"... I'm sure there's no correlation between the two. :dunno:

J/K Brah... Keep your head up; lots of us have flunked out from time to time- especially those of us who attended Louisiana State University. :9: ... Take some time off, grow up a little, figure out your priorities and come back with a renewed focus and determination.
My pain is that all i need is math credits....
math....
thats all 2 math courses from a degree and i can't seem to get it stable..

Broadmoor74

Yeah you rite
Reaction score
Louisiana...the greatest 3rd world country in the
thanks man, its just such a drag, the family was all on the "he will be the one" thing... It's so ahrd not to get all torqued..
In a few years, no one will give a ****. You're allowed to be bummed. To be honest, there's tons of opportunities for people who work hard without a college degree.

SaintAkira

Reaction score
Dude.. what can i say, goth girls so make my date..maybe its the apathy sex?.... god will i get banned tonight?

Brotha, I dated a goth girl once. ONCE. Mad messed in the head. Lesson learned. But that's just me. If apathy intercourse rocks your boat go with it. To each is own. Small piece of advice; check out gymnasts. Trust me.

OP
RANdom_Saint

RANdom_Saint

Reaction score
Just stick with it, sounds like all you need is motivation.

I was put on academic probation twice in college. My first 3 sememsters my GPA was 1.58. I got motivated and my final 5 semesters I averaged a 3.91. If I can do it, ,then im sure you can as well.

thanks man, thats reassuring.. I just need a few math classes to grad out. I'm so hating that right now...

Superfan

45th
Reaction score
What math class is it? Calculus? Why dont you scan your homework and maybe some of us can help you through your class.

OP
RANdom_Saint

RANdom_Saint

Reaction score
In a few years, no one will give a ****. You're allowed to be bummed. To be honest, there's tons of opportunities for people who work hard without a college degree.

Tnaks man, I sorta wanna relate but at the same time think if I just say what i want i will so be banned...

** we should so institute a messed up life pass***

OP
RANdom_Saint

RANdom_Saint

Reaction score
Brotha, I dated a goth girl once. ONCE. Mad messed in the head. Lesson learned. But that's just me. If apathy intercourse rocks your boat go with it. To each is own. Small piece of advice; check out gymnasts. Trust me.
for me..its the look...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom