............on the Road to victory!

E
A
G
L
E
S

EAGLES

I don't know about you but I'm an Eagles fan for the night!

Many think that the Eagles have given up, but I don't. If Jake continues to struggle and Carolina can't get that running game going, it's very possible for the Eagles to beat Carolina. Westbrook will be the key to them winning this one. Should be a decent game.

Many think that the Eagles have given up, but I don't. If Jake continues to struggle and Carolina can't get that running game going, it's very possible for the Eagles to beat Carolina. Westbrook will be the key to them winning this one. Should be a decent game.

That nasty Eagle's D is still there along with one of the best backs in the NFL in Westbrook on offense.

Geaux Eagles, Geaux Eagles. Last time I checked, McNabb didn't play defense so hopefully D.Howard and the boys will get after Jake and rough him up a little bit.

Not sure on their game status tonight, but I'll be pulling for former Saints Stallworth and Howard to have a big game, one to tear up Carolina's secondary, and the other to cause havoc in their backfield. Come on Eagles!

............on the Road to victory!

I would love to see Philly smack down the Kitty Cats tonight. That would give us a full 2 game lead in the division with only 4 games to go.

We'd literally have to have a serious meltdown (that won't happen), and Carolina would have to play stellar ball (that ain't happening either) for the next four weeks, for us not to win the division.

I heard Barber may be a game time decision for Philly. He's important to Philly's D & LBs. They've giving up huge yards and points in their last few games. However, they're home tonight, and the Cats are inconsistent.

Philly's not out of the race yet either, so they have something tangible to play for.

Heres to the Eagles stomping the Panthers. Yes, I hate the Panthers very very much.

sorry, i started another thread, but GO EAGLES!!!!.... dang Seahawks won last night...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom