Flying in from Scotland (1 Viewer)

Still looking. At the moment my plan is to head to the dome and buy one right before kick off on Seat geek.

But I'm not 100% confident in that method with this game. Would much rather have my ticket secured in advance and enjoy my morning without worrying about it.

Still looking. At the moment my plan is to head to the dome and buy one right before kick off on Seat geek.

But I'm not 100% confident in that method with this game. Would much rather have my ticket secured in advance and enjoy my morning without worrying about it.

I'd be weary of trying this.

For the NFC champ game last season i watched prices like a hawk for the days leading up to kickoff, and the night before was about the lowest the tickets got. On gameday of a big game like this you are taking a real gamble waiting for a good price. Most tickets on game day are "locked up" ie people are going and not trying to get rid of. Now of course you can catch someone in a bind that throws it on for a decent price but if i were you i'd buy the Saturday afternoon/night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom