Fmr NFL Scout Daniel Jerimiah's 1st Round Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

In the past 4 or 5 days I've read a lot of scout evaluations that have Werner and D. Moore falling out of the top 10. I think both of them falling is a long shot, but one of them falling isn't too far fetched. Besides, I think Werner is a 4-3 DE, not a 3-4 OLB. D. Moore could play in either system. I'm still on the Ziggy bandwagon! Hey Mickey, pick Ziggy!
Wait till after the combine.
It happens every year, football players start falling and work out warriors climb the charts.

Earlier in the year I heard everyone comparing him to JJ watt. Could he not add on 20-25 pounds and play DE in the 3-4?

Wow! I seriously doubt Werner drops that far. But if thats the case, we'd have to take him. The whole 3-4/4-3 does not really apply to Werner, cause he can play both. He rushes the passer w/his hand in the dirt & also plays standing. He's like Ryan Kerrigan, Orakpo, & T Suggs type. He'd be a guy who'd NEVER leave the field. If that went down, that would be a dream scenario!

If he falls to 15, Loomis better take about 5 seconds to make the Saints selection

I don't think the Saints will draft an OLB in the first round. With Tez and Juneyah outside, the most commonly heard phrase from NFL game announcers could be, "Where did these guys come from!?" Hopefully, they will evoke memories of Jackson and Swilling attacking quarterbacks.

I don't get why people keep bringing these two up, as if all the sudden they will become beasts. Neither one of them showed the ability to bring pressure on a constant basis so i am not sure why this will all the sudden change... Other then a few plays here or there they were far from anything special last season, or the year before that.

I don't get why people keep bringing these two up, as if all the sudden they will become beasts. Neither one of them showed the ability to bring pressure on a constant basis so i am not sure why this will all the sudden change... Other then a few plays here or there they were far from anything special last season, or the year before that.

And I think Wilson will end up playing ILB.

That is where I would put him but I don't know where that would put Hawthorne who is an underrated thumper after an injury filled season.

Well he could be used as a rotation guy, unless they decide to cut him.

tez was a mlb when we drafted him.how did he get to b a pass rusher.leave him inside.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom