Foles has been terrible since come back win against Atlanta (1 Viewer)

I just heard an amazing stat today, I still can't even believe it. Cam Jordan was only double-teamed on 7 plays against the Panthers. And we didn't even hear his name called.

Against the Bears offensive line? He needs to get right or I don't know what to think. Hit Foles, sack Foles. Earn that check!

Back on topic, yeah, under Foles the Bears are dead last in offense. You put in a Foles where you need one or two great games out of him. But I think he's proven he can't carry a team for a season.

Foles will throw long, majestic spirals all day and they'll be caught by his receivers with ease and grace. Y'all already know this.

Then the threads about the secondary will commence. Something, something, so sick of this! Yada yada Dennis Allen.

Foles will throw long, majestic spirals all day and they'll be caught by his receivers with ease and grace. Y'all already know this.

Then the threads about the secondary will commence. Something, something, so sick of this! Yada yada Dennis Allen.

I already have "How can this keep happening!?!?!" saved to my clipboard, so I can quickly Ctrl-Z that bad boy into the gameday thread immediately after the first blown coverage!

You would pick Dallas or the Seattle secondary. Guys, we are not THAT bad come on. We just aren't.

Saints pass defense is 30th is opposing QB rating, around 29th in passing yards when you factor in penalties, and is the worst team in the last ten years at red zone defense giving up a 86% TD rate if the other team makes it into the red zone (90% over the last 3 games).

I think the misleading stat is raw pass yards per game, where the Saints look like they are 17th in passing yards, but that doesn’t include penalties which the Saints are last.

The Saints opposing QB rating is 116. There have only been two QBs that have posted season long QB ratings higher than that in the history of the NFL. So far the Saints have made every opposing QB look like a hall of fame QB.

Unless they find a way to get better in the secondary, they are that bad so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom