food delivery (1 Viewer)

worthy food delivery service

• waitr

• uber eats

• doordash

• grubhub

• tacoes 4 lyfe

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is strange, but I just saw that if you have an amazon prime account, you get "grubhub+" free with it... and can apparently order through amazon
included with their Prime membership on an ongoing basis, so no automatic renewal into a paid Grubhub+ membership will be required. Grubhub+ includes $0 delivery fees on eligible orders over $12, lower service fees, 5% credit back on pick-up orders, and exclusive offers.

Amazon customers can now access Grubhub conveniently on Amazon.com and in the Amazon Shopping app, enabling them to order Grubhub while shopping on Amazon without having to download or switch to the Grubhub app. Visit amazon.com/grubhub to complete a food delivery order with Grubhub.

This is strange, but I just saw that if you have an amazon prime account, you get "grubhub+" free with it... and can apparently order through amazon
included with their Prime membership on an ongoing basis, so no automatic renewal into a paid Grubhub+ membership will be required. Grubhub+ includes $0 delivery fees on eligible orders over $12, lower service fees, 5% credit back on pick-up orders, and exclusive offers.

Amazon customers can now access Grubhub conveniently on Amazon.com and in the Amazon Shopping app, enabling them to order Grubhub while shopping on Amazon without having to download or switch to the Grubhub app. Visit amazon.com/grubhub to complete a food delivery order with Grubhub.
I just told my wife which is probably a big mistake

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom