Food in Baton Rouge? (1 Viewer)

Tank Newburg

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Saints Bretheren,

I'm sending a client to Baton Rouge tonight. He is staying on Lafayette Street in a major hotel. Can someone give me a good local restaurant that he can go to? He's from Penn. and wants some Louisiana food. Thanks!

Parrains is good.

So is Drussilla seafood and steak

izndvr.gif

Thanks everyone! I've assembled a short list and provided the link. The client is looking forward to picking one! (I do think he is going to take a pass on the Chili's thing though).

Take care! This board is awesome for things just like this! Later.

Foods ok, but they usually have a live band on Fri & Sat nights and it's so loud you'll wanna shoot yourself.
That's exactly what he said about the music.

Downtown, go to the Little Village or Capital Grill. Little Village is the best though IMO....well other than Chili's.

Edit...just looked at the list. Apparently, they sort by alphabetical order but include "the". It is The Little Village.

Tell him to get on the Interstate and drive 1 1/2 hours southeast. Plenty of restaurants in that area

I haven't lived in Baton Rouge for 13 years, but other than Chili's (obviously) the food I ate most often was cheese hashbrowns at Louie's between 2:00 and 4:00 a.m. If your friend is very young, very broke, and very high, I highly recommend it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom