Football data guru Warren Sharp says the Cowboys are dumb and it starts at the top (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The reason it looks like the Cowboys don’t know what to do is because they don’t.

“In an era where coaches are advised real-time by analytics assistants, the Cowboys prefer to find out what they did wrong afterwards.” ?

Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch - I hope they stick around for many years.

It doesn’t take a scientist to know you go for it on 4th down in that situation. It also doesn’t take a scientist to inform everyone that Garrett doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Even Troy Aikman, not a rocket scientist, was going, “duuuh I disagree with this call, I think you gotta go for it”

It doesn’t take a scientist to know you go for it on 4th down in that situation. It also doesn’t take a scientist to inform everyone that Garrett doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Even Troy Aikman, not a rocket scientist, was going, “duuuh I disagree with this call, I think you gotta go for it”
Well especially considering the way the game was playing out. Brady couldn't complete a forward pass. You would have had them pinned back at their 12 yard line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom