Football Gameplan's 2013 Saints vs Cardinals Preview (1 Viewer)

FootballCEO

Milne Raiders
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/4DPKGmdb9B4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/4DPKGmdb9B4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Good afternoon Saints report! Lets make it a great week!

Em

I like that this show has the production value of a show made in the 1980's but information from this year. It's like when you play Tecmo Super Bowl with current rosters.

<EMBED height=480 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=//www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/4DPKGmdb9B4?version=3&hl=en_US allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Good afternoon Saints report! Lets make it a great week!

Em

Nice Em:9:

That was a lot of info, Emory.

All of your info was spot on, except the reference to Toon (for the Saints going "big"). Robert Meachem is back in the mix, and has earned the trust of Drew Brees. I believe Meachem will be the X-factor; the Saints O-line will be just fine in the Mercedes Benz Superdome.

Again, great report! :9: It is certainly better than anything Adam Schein is putting out (...and up until last season, I liked Schein). :cool:

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom