Football Gameplan's Saints vs Dolphins Video Preview (1 Viewer)

FootballCEO

Milne Raiders
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0pNgC2Zuu8k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0pNgC2Zuu8k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

As Always.. THANK YOU SAINTSREPORT for your support!!

Lil' Langinappe:

What are your own personal keys to victory?

<object width="560" height="340">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0pNgC2Zuu8k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>

As Always.. THANK YOU SAINTSREPORT for your support!!

Lil' Langinappe:

What are your own personal keys to victory?

The guy on the left needs to do a little more research.
Joey Porter playing well? Really? Miami's safeties? Really?

Keys to the game: Start fast. Spread out the Dolphins and let Brees pick their secondary apart. No field goals, Score touchdowns. Force the Dolphins to have to play from behind.

On defense: Front Seven and Roman Harper have to attack and get in the backfield to stop Miami on first and second down. Get them into third and long situations so that you force a young quaterback to have to make plays with his below average reciever core.

Keys to the game: Start fast. Spread out the Dolphins and let Brees pick their secondary apart. No field goals, Score touchdowns. Force the Dolphins to have to play from behind.

On defense: Front Seven and Roman Harper have to attack and get in the backfield to stop Miami on first and second down. Get them into third and long situations so that you force a young quaterback to have to make plays with his below average reciever core.

That's right force the Dolphins to play from behind.....like 21 points behind!

That will shut down the wildcat for sure!

oh ok u are a few years older than me,what high school u went too

I played at McMain... then at UL-Lafayette

Those Milne Days were the best.. I played for Pontchartrain from 86-90, contract disputes in 1991 so I sat out the year, '92 joined the Milne Raiders we won the Championship and I was able to get my Ring..err...Jacket lol

Your keys to victory on defense are dead on.. 20 points is enough to win.. it puts them at a HUGE disadvantage.

Your keys to victory on defense are dead on.. 20 points is enough to win.. it puts them at a HUGE disadvantage.

Do you think Miami's offensive line will win the battle in the trenches, or do you think the saints have the players that can penetrate and get to their RBs in the backfield?

In the video, one of you seemed to be pretty high on miamis offensive line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom