Football is Back, Injunctions, and Anticipation of Great Things to Come (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
t_benson_r_goodell_120326_wide.jpg

read more at: Football is Back, Injunctions, and Anticipation of Great Things to Come (AKA: The Freeh Report)
(Warning - Linked article contains profanity)

I feel sorry for Chase Daniel. I really do. He has to play behind that patchwork offensive line with Courtney Roby as his #1 wide receiver and Michael Higgins as his starting tight end. And there are rumblings of cutting him loose? Come on. Let's be reasonable. People actually think that it's a good idea to trade a future pick to the Browns for Colt McCoy? That really is kind of embarrassing and I hope Chase never has to hear that ****. He might be a little chubby and hold on to the ball a little too long but both you and I would be the same way if we've been getting paid a couple mill a year to hold a clipboard and slap Drew Brees on the *** as he comes off the field after an impressive touchdown drive. Cut Chunky a break. He's doing the best he can with what he's got to work with on the field. I doubt that even Drew Brees would look like Drew Brees playing with the second team. You'll only be seeing these guys on the field when we're kicking the ball. Which reminds me...

Morstead's still a pimp. The job is still Hartley's.

If you're the kind of person who's reading this blog in the first place, you are also the kind of person who was following the latest court hearing in Jonathan Vilma v. the Evil Empire. When I was following it in real time via twitter, my hopes were hanging on every tweet that was coming out. In my own personal tally of scoring the tweets the numbers came out to be Jonathan Vilma: 1,326. NFL: 4 Yes. That was my initial assessment. Looking at the aftermath of the hearing through articles read and lawyers questioned, I still think things stack up favorable in the corner of JV51. What I came away from the hearing with is that if the August 30 arbitration panel finds that this will be sent back to Goodell, then the judge is going to insert her authority and grant the injunction and move forward to the Discovery phase of the defamation suit.

read more at: Football is Back, Injunctions, and Anticipation of Great Things to Come (AKA: The Freeh Report)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom