Football is here!! (1 Viewer)

Cajuns doing alright vs Texas State and should move to 5-1 if it holds up. 37-21 in the 3rd.
Cajuns got up 14-0, then gave up three unanswered TDs, then rattled off 23 straight to take a commanding lead once again. Hopefully they will keep scoring to the end of the game. I don't trust any opponent.

Cajuns got up 14-0, then gave up three unanswered TDs, then rattled off 23 straight to take a commanding lead once again. Hopefully they will keep scoring to the end of the game. I don't trust any opponent.

Yup, good game Cajuns! Sloppy at times, but not a bad night. Just gotta clean up the turnovers.

One upshot of this season is i haven't missed a Cajuns game yet. They've been televised every week, which is really nice. Most seasons I'm really lucky to see more than 3 or 4.

Ragin’ Cajuns vs LSU, neutral field - who ya got?

Ragin’ Cajuns vs LSU, neutral field - who ya got?

Honestly, as bad as the Tigers are playing, I'd say the Cajuns have a good shot at winning. The only team they lost to is 6-0. And Cajuns beat Iowa State, and they're a pretty good team this season. So my money is on the Cajuns.

Cajuns probably would beat most of the bottom of the SEC this year, which isn't normal, but they're having a nice season.

Last edited:
Couple games coming down to the final second VT and Miami , PennSt and Nebraska

Cajuns clobbered ULM today 70-20. Next week vs Appalachian State then the SBC title game with Coastal Carolina. ULL's win over Iowa State looking better all the time. ISU might crack the top 10 before it's all said and done. What a quality win for the Cajuns! If they can finish strong vs Appalachian and CC, they'll get a nice bowl game and probably will be their best season in school history.

Cajuns clobbered ULM today 70-20. Next week vs Appalachian State then the SBC title game with Coastal Carolina. ULL's win over Iowa State looking better all the time. ISU might crack the top 10 before it's all said and done. What a quality win for the Cajuns! If they can finish strong vs Appalachian and CC, they'll get a nice bowl game and probably will be their best season in school history.

Thank you ESPN+...got to watch that one

Cajuns looking to go to 9-1 vs Appalachian State, whom oddly enough, they've never beaten. Cajuns leading 24-10 in the 4th quarter and have played a solid game so far.

Just been a season of milestones for the team. Next up will be the SBC title game, with a rematch vs Coastal Carolina. CC is 9-0 and they play 9-0 BYU tomorrow. Crazy.

Both Cajuns and CC are ranked in the top 25. BYU is ranked 13.

Cajuns looking to go to 9-1 vs Appalachian State, whom oddly enough, they've never beaten. Cajuns leading 24-10 in the 4th quarter and have played a solid game so far.

Just been a season of milestones for the team. Next up will be the SBC title game, with a rematch vs Coastal Carolina. CC is 9-0 and they play 9-0 BYU tomorrow. Crazy.

Both Cajuns and CC are ranked in the top 25. BYU is ranked 13.

Think the Cajuns will win the rematch. Their defense has made some good strides since earlier in season

If CC beats BYU it would make a huge statement on how far the Sun Belt has come

So, this Saturday is the biggest game in Cajuns football history vs number 9 Coastal Carolina. A win for the 17th ranked Cajuns propels them into a shot at a really good bowl bid. Certainly not CFP level, but a rung or 2 lower. Would be great if they can take a swing vs a top 10 team like Cincy or an SEC team like UGA or Florida.

Sun Belt Conference has had quite a season. This will be the first title game where both teams are in the top 25 rankings. And certainly the first one involving a top 10 team. Crazy.

Geaux Cajuns!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom