Football is here!! (1 Viewer)

OP
Treybad

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
One more week till SEC time :) guessing PAC-12 will vote to start the season around same time as BIG 10

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
One more week till SEC time :) guessing PAC-12 will vote to start the season around same time as BIG 10
I'm really glad to see that both UL Lafayette and Tulane is getting some national TV exposure today.
I just wish the networks weren't showing both games at 11:00am CDT. :hm:
Looks like I'll be having to go with two screens and pretending my TV room is a sports bar. :scratch:

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Phew, Cajuns won in OT. Tough game after the big win last week. Be nice to stay in the top 20 for a few weeks.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Green Wave had that game in there back pocket, and then gave it away.

As upset as I was about their long pass on 4th & 3 in the waning minutes of the game, the Tulane receiver was definitely held by the defender which kept him from reaching the pass that was just out of his reach.

But there is NO excuse for losing any game that you are up 24-0 in the third quarter.
This isn't Atlanta!!! :hm:

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cajuns trying to go to 3-0 today vs. Georgia Southern. Close game in first half. Cajun Field at 25% capacity, so it's technically sold out. Lol.

7-7 late in first half.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haha, wow. Cajuns kicked a 53 yard fg on last play of the game. Kicker was 2-5 on fgs to start the season. Comes in and kicks the long game winner and Cajuns go to 3-0 for first time since Brian Mitchell was there. Geaux Cajuns!!!

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some may not realize, but the Cajuns were down several key players because of covid positive tests, so that hurt them vs GS. They had a redshirt freshman starting at RT and he was having a hard time. And they were down their best RB. Really fortunate to win the game today.

OP
Treybad

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Some may not realize, but the Cajuns were down several key players because of covid positive tests, so that hurt them vs GS. They had a redshirt freshman starting at RT and he was having a hard time. And they were down their best RB. Really fortunate to win the game today.
I did not realize that much better win under those circumstances.... However looks like Oklahoma is the first to not make the playoffs from last years top 4 :)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I did not realize that much better win under those circumstances.... However looks like Oklahoma is the first to not make the playoffs from last years top 4 :)
Yeah, with the covid situation, idk how that's gonna affect the playoff selections with some teams playing a half of a normal season compared to others who play closer to a full season.

OP
Treybad

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Wow Kid from Texas must be made of rubber, I have no clue how he got up from that sure everyone will see it on highlights

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cant Murray or Smith (fantasy football) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Giants vs. Eagles: Thursday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints offense playing its best football out of 21 personnel SR News Page Articles 0
CSC’s Week 7 fantasy football waiver wire Saints RSS News Feeds 0
lonestarcajun Monday Night football gave us a great reminder Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Rams vs. 49ers: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jasonsw Analysis Why i have a lot of respect for Football players at every level. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
CSC’s Week 6 fantasy football waiver wire Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bills vs. Titans: Tuesday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Jack N/S Tuesday Night Football: Bills @ Titans Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Justin Herbert's 4th TD pass against Saints breaks Monday Night Football rookie record Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs Chargers Monday Night Football Inactives List: Marshon Lattimore, Jared Cook, and Marcus Davenport are active. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Chargers: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints TV ratings fall in New Orleans, but 'nobody has to worry' about NFL; here's why Saints RSS News Feeds 0
efil4stnias Any flooring guys here? Have an issue Everything Else Board 21