Football is here!! (1 Viewer)

Heh, that's no longer a #17 versus a #4

Also, I hate Najee Harris now.

Miss needed a TD on that last drive.
They have nothing left to stop Bama from scoring again.

How can the officials continually mismark the ball placement?
They are missing by a mile. :covri:

Hey, Coach O called the defense embarrassing. At least he's a little more honest about where the defense is now. Lol.

Closer game than I would have thought.

It doesn't look like ANY defenses were ready for Covid Football Season.

I gotta say, the Razorbacks got straight robbed of a win. The qb spiked the ball backwards, which is literally a lateral/live ball and Arkansas fell on the ball. The NCAA should award the game to the Razorbacks as a result of the officiating incompetence. It was the wrong call and the officials are supposed to correct it on the field. If this happened to ULL or LSU I'd be livid.

There has got to be a reset button somewhere after they way this season has gone so far ..... if you find it hit lol

It's GameDay for the Ragin Cajuns tonight on ESPN. Should be a good game. Coastal Carolina has been off to a hot start.

It's GameDay for the Ragin Cajuns tonight on ESPN. Should be a good game. Coastal Carolina has been off to a hot start.

Was a good game. Cajuns had a chance to take control of the game in the 4th quarter, but, too many mistakes. Interception and three dropped passes killed a chance to win the game. CC kicked a fg with 8 seconds left to win the game 30-27. Cajuns ain't dead yet though. They're in opposite divisions so it's possible to meet them in the Championship Game if they can win their other games. We'll see.

So does Georgia finally get over the hump? Granted they seem to get a big win here and there but then to just loose it against a weaker team....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom