Football (NCAA and Pros) is turning into Soccer (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Last night in the LSU game and today in Saints game, players are faking injuries or the seriousness of their injury to either get a call or hold up offenses. It is ridiculous to see. A rule change that says if there is a player injured cannot come back into the game until the next series of downs. If a player receives a helmet to helmet call, the player who received the helmet hit has to stay out at least one series.

There has to be a way to stop the flopping and bogus injuries. It is hurting the game. In the LSU game, #95 for GA was on the ground claiming he was injured. The play before he rushed past the QB and had nothing to do with the end of the play. My wife said to me, "If he is out for the season you will feel bad." I showed her two plays later #95 player is on the front d-line dancing and jumping around with no sign of a hamstring injury. He was trying to slow LSU's offense.

Faking injuries on the field has been a thing since the beginning of time. Can’t assume someone is faking

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom