Football night in America (1 Viewer)

AFSaint

Veteran
Reaction score
Football night in America is a joke. They just gave play of the game to Vick. Basically sounded like they defended the loss because of WR's dropped balls. Unbelievable, hardly any mention of how well the saints played or there standing within the conference.

RaginCajun83

Saints/Wrestling Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, that was prett stupid. Micheal Vick got most of the highlights and then showed him at his press conference. I would have liked to know if Brees or Payton said anything.

Forest

Banned
Reaction score
It is....play of the game a freakin 30 yard scramble? Come on with the nonsense! The hail mary was nicer, the strike to Devery was nicer, and the one handed snag by Joe Horn doesn't even get shown? That show is a joke.

Saints are flying under the radar again, and I'm definitely OK with that = )

TPS

Reaction score
I thought the highlights were fair. :shrug: They showed all 4 of the Saints Touchdowns. They didn't show the Joe Horn catch though. :shrug: The best Saints highlights are always on the Cox Sports show that comes on about 8 or 9pm. They show maybe 25 plays.

TPS

And oh yeah, they nominated the Copper reception for the Sprint turning point play of the day. It will probably lose to that Bills punt return regardless of whether that play should be considered "turning point" play of the day.

TPS

OldKennerfan

Reaction score
My wife and I was watching this and she is not a Saint fan.(Steeler's fan she grew up about 30 miles south) She looked at me and said what in the hell is this Vick play of the game crap.

I might go to Vicks High School (Warrick High) and spray paint a Fleur De Lis on the practice field in front the school and send a picture to him in the mail.:hahahaha:

OP
AFSaint

AFSaint

Veteran
Reaction score
You lose, you shouldnt get play of the game. He was running because he cant throw.

robsmith32

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Nah, not his HS, what would that do, what ties to them does he still have?

maybe one on the falcons practice facility... that would be funny, although I must say I couldnt' condone it.

ThibodauxSaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
You guys are actually surprised? Vick is the media's golden boy and he had a career day running the ball, you don't think the fact that the Saints won the game 31-13 is going to stop them from praising Vick. I'm surprised they actually showed any of the Saints touchdowns.

cajnwillie

Retired Air Force
Reaction score
I liked the FNIA highlights...I didn't get to see the game as it was hijacked last minute by the 9er v Lambs. All the additional hoopla about Vick being a failure at QB made my day.

And the Ron Mexico press conference...CLASSIC!

Can I get me some more pain and suffering by the Birds and their fans...How many hours until Berman and the gang rip them on Monday Night Countdown?

I love winning, it makes the whole day/week greatttt.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATCH: Week 2 preview video, Saints and Raiders on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints social media reactions to Joe Burrow’s Thursday Night Football debut Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bengals vs. Browns: Thursday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Social media reactions to Monday Night Football snoozefest Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Titans vs. Broncos: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Steelers vs. Giants: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Twitter reactions to Chiefs dominating win on Thursday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint Roddy White gets consideration for Pro Football HoF...but Colston doesn't Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 47
El Caliente N/S Pro Football Hall of Fame First Year Nominees Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
Making sense of pandemic football policies in New Orleans while applying common sense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Cincy Saint Football Outsiders predict Saints-Chiefs Super Bowl Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Consiglieri Football season: chance of happening is approaching 100% Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 11
superchuck500 It's going to be sloppy - just chill and be happy we have football Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
RedJem We made it... Football is back!! Season opener / Saints updates 9-10-20 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
El Caliente Happy 1st Day of NFL Football Everyone Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Andrus Saints Forecast: I really need Saints football SR News Page Articles 0
jasonsw Saints What are you looking for in the Monday Night game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
Michael Thomas is out for Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees, Saints a good bet in Las Vegas on Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints-Raiders featured in ESPN’s multi-network presentation Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Gentilly504 Over or Under(ratings)for Saints Monday Night Game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
bigcarlittlewill Drew Brees licked his fingers 66 times or more last night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Good thing we play our next game on a Monday Night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
woohoosaint Anybody else getting the night before the opening game jitters?! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
J.T. NFL Opening Night Ratings Way Down Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 138