Football night in America (1 Viewer)

AFSaint

Veteran
Reaction score
Football night in America is a joke. They just gave play of the game to Vick. Basically sounded like they defended the loss because of WR's dropped balls. Unbelievable, hardly any mention of how well the saints played or there standing within the conference.

Yeah, that was prett stupid. Micheal Vick got most of the highlights and then showed him at his press conference. I would have liked to know if Brees or Payton said anything.

It is....play of the game a freakin 30 yard scramble? Come on with the nonsense! The hail mary was nicer, the strike to Devery was nicer, and the one handed snag by Joe Horn doesn't even get shown? That show is a joke.

Saints are flying under the radar again, and I'm definitely OK with that = )

I thought the highlights were fair. :shrug: They showed all 4 of the Saints Touchdowns. They didn't show the Joe Horn catch though. :shrug: The best Saints highlights are always on the Cox Sports show that comes on about 8 or 9pm. They show maybe 25 plays.

TPS

And oh yeah, they nominated the Copper reception for the Sprint turning point play of the day. It will probably lose to that Bills punt return regardless of whether that play should be considered "turning point" play of the day.

TPS

My wife and I was watching this and she is not a Saint fan.(Steeler's fan she grew up about 30 miles south) She looked at me and said what in the hell is this Vick play of the game crap.

I might go to Vicks High School (Warrick High) and spray paint a Fleur De Lis on the practice field in front the school and send a picture to him in the mail.:hahahaha:

You lose, you shouldnt get play of the game. He was running because he cant throw.

Nah, not his HS, what would that do, what ties to them does he still have?

maybe one on the falcons practice facility... that would be funny, although I must say I couldnt' condone it.

You guys are actually surprised? Vick is the media's golden boy and he had a career day running the ball, you don't think the fact that the Saints won the game 31-13 is going to stop them from praising Vick. I'm surprised they actually showed any of the Saints touchdowns.

I liked the FNIA highlights...I didn't get to see the game as it was hijacked last minute by the 9er v Lambs. All the additional hoopla about Vick being a failure at QB made my day.

And the Ron Mexico press conference...CLASSIC!

Can I get me some more pain and suffering by the Birds and their fans...How many hours until Berman and the gang rip them on Monday Night Countdown?

I love winning, it makes the whole day/week greatttt.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom