Football Outsiders' Wide Receiver stats thru Wk 4 (...Snead is ballin') (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
With a healthy Willie Snead on the field, it will force defenses to keep safety help in the secondary instead of in the run box.

Snead has the highest catch rate in the NFL (83%) among all receivers with a minimum of 16 catches, through Week 4.

Michael Thomas, Brandin Cooks, Willie Snead IV... who will you double? And what do they do with a 4th receiver like Tommie Lee Lewis? :evilgrin:

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | WIDE RECEIVERS 2016

Bye Week is agonizing!

:gosaints:

Agreed, Saints will be rested and ready to get back to work after the bye. I think this first quarter showed the Saints what they look like and what works for us and the young players get a chance to decompress and soak in that initial impact of professional football and be ready to get back to work as they are more comfortable in their roles and they can start reaction g more to the scheme and thinking less about executing their assignments.

And don't forget about the BFG who's finally starting to come into his own

Don't forget Brandon Coleman.

Even when most wanted him cut, waste of a roster spot, etc.

He's done well. Seems his big bugaboo has been confidence.

Agreed, Saints will be rested and ready to get back to work after the bye. I think this first quarter showed the Saints what they look like and what works for us and the young players get a chance to decompress and soak in that initial impact of professional football and be ready to get back to work as they are more comfortable in their roles and they can start reacting more to the scheme and thinking less about executing their assignments.

good points ^^ :00000654:

Snead is money, and moves the chains. Absolutely textbook perfect in route running. He's just as reliable and is actually better than Elmo was in his prime, IMO.

:gosaints:

Snead has to be the best find at receiver for us since Colston. The guy just catches balls and is tough as nails. 1200+ yards this year?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Don't forget Brandon Coleman.

Even when most wanted him cut, waste of a roster spot, etc.

He's done well. Seems his big bugaboo has been confidence.

Ingram 84%
Snead 83%
Tommylee, 83%
Kuhn, 80%
Coleman, 73%
Cadet, 69%
Thomas 68%
Cooks 56%
OBJ 56%
Fleener 46%

At game 4, most of the sample sizes are very small.

BFG?..Big Fat Guy?..:shrug:

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

896636-bfg-9000.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom