Football season: chance of happening is approaching 100% (1 Viewer)

NFL starting tonight, ACC Saturday, SEC soon - meanwhile baseball is still going strong, which shows it can be done. Are you ready for some football???
I'm glad all leagues found a way to play safely, (except for Big10 and Pac12 who decided to tuck their tails). It would of been a travesty to have no Saints football at a time when it will be a welcome diversion.

Hopefully the season as it progresses will be able to be conducted safely

I'm glad all leagues found a way to play safely, (except for Big10 and Pac12 who decided to tuck their tails). It would of been a travesty to have no Saints football at a time when it will be a welcome diversion.

Hopefully the season as it progresses will be able to be conducted safely
None of the college leagues have found a way to play safely yet (especially as some teams are shutting down bc of rampant cases) to say nothing of the schools who are underreporting or just not reporting
MLB certainly did not start safe, though it seems to have made necessary adjustments

while it’s awesome we’re getting football being cavalier with the disease (calling prudent responsibility ‘tucking tail’) serves no benefit whatsoever

None of the college leagues have found a way to play safely yet (especially as some teams are shutting down bc of rampant cases) to say nothing of the schools who are underreporting or just not reporting
MLB certainly did not start safe, though it seems to have made necessary adjustments

while it’s awesome we’re getting football being cavalier with the disease (calling prudent responsibility ‘tucking tail’) serves no benefit whatsoever
Here we go...................................................................

NFL starting tonight, ACC Saturday, SEC soon - meanwhile baseball is still going strong, which shows it can be done. Are you ready for some football???
Baseball going to bubble for playoffs. I would not say it has been all well

And we all know why the NBA stopped. Let's hope it does not happen again.

Well, I'm here to say apparently they have figured out a way to get it done without a bubble. The season is just starting but I can admit I didn't think they would get this far.

I am still concerned that there is going to be a few team that will have a tough time fielding a team week to week. What a year in so many ways!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom