Football season: chance of happening is approaching 100% (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

Swimmer is my friend
Reaction score
NFL starting tonight, ACC Saturday, SEC soon - meanwhile baseball is still going strong, which shows it can be done. Are you ready for some football???
I'm glad all leagues found a way to play safely, (except for Big10 and Pac12 who decided to tuck their tails). It would of been a travesty to have no Saints football at a time when it will be a welcome diversion.

Hopefully the season as it progresses will be able to be conducted safely

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad all leagues found a way to play safely, (except for Big10 and Pac12 who decided to tuck their tails). It would of been a travesty to have no Saints football at a time when it will be a welcome diversion.

Hopefully the season as it progresses will be able to be conducted safely
None of the college leagues have found a way to play safely yet (especially as some teams are shutting down bc of rampant cases) to say nothing of the schools who are underreporting or just not reporting
MLB certainly did not start safe, though it seems to have made necessary adjustments

while it’s awesome we’re getting football being cavalier with the disease (calling prudent responsibility ‘tucking tail’) serves no benefit whatsoever

Optimistic Ozzy

Bleeder of Black and Gold
Reaction score
None of the college leagues have found a way to play safely yet (especially as some teams are shutting down bc of rampant cases) to say nothing of the schools who are underreporting or just not reporting
MLB certainly did not start safe, though it seems to have made necessary adjustments

while it’s awesome we’re getting football being cavalier with the disease (calling prudent responsibility ‘tucking tail’) serves no benefit whatsoever
Here we go...................................................................

Reaction score
NFL starting tonight, ACC Saturday, SEC soon - meanwhile baseball is still going strong, which shows it can be done. Are you ready for some football???
Baseball going to bubble for playoffs. I would not say it has been all well

And we all know why the NBA stopped. Let's hope it does not happen again.

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I'm here to say apparently they have figured out a way to get it done without a bubble. The season is just starting but I can admit I didn't think they would get this far.

JvilleJoe

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am still concerned that there is going to be a few team that will have a tough time fielding a team week to week. What a year in so many ways!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CSC’s Week 8 fantasy football waiver wire Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bears vs. Rams: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Mike Detillier: The changing football world SR News Page Articles 0
cant Murray or Smith (fantasy football) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 11
Giants vs. Eagles: Thursday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints offense playing its best football out of 21 personnel SR News Page Articles 0
CSC’s Week 7 fantasy football waiver wire Saints RSS News Feeds 0
lonestarcajun Monday Night football gave us a great reminder Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Rams vs. 49ers: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jasonsw Analysis Why i have a lot of respect for Football players at every level. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Bill NFL "If The Season Ended Today..." - WEEK 7 Edition Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Andrus Saints’ season starting to resemble past 3 playoff pushes SR News Page Articles 0
Saint Kamara Could Antonio Brown dismantle a promising season for the Bucs? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 40
jasonsw Brees Quitely having a great season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 120
Dago With the Cowboys season over Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
LUX Season Outlook NFL Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
Bill NFL If You Thought 2020 Could Be Any More Weird For This NFL Season... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Dan in Lafayette Saints fans celebrate a win after fans allowed inside dome for the first time this season SR News Page Articles 0
How the 1st sack of the season for Saints DE Marcus Davenport changed the game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Taker597 Remember when the special team was struggling and Payton hired an assistant coach mid season... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Taysom Hill likely to see his most action of the season this Sunday Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
Saintsphere Bennie Fowler out for season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
What we have learned about the Panthers through Week 6 of the NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill NFL "If The Season Ended Today..." - WEEK 6 Edition Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
Saint Kamara This season through 6 games has the least parity in NFL history Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
What we have learned about the Falcons through Week 6 of the NFL season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint N/S Did Titans' Mike Vrabel make one of the smartest play calls of season vs. Texans? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
Dan in Lafayette Defensive end Marcus Davenport makes presence felt in season debut for New Orleans Saints SR News Page Articles 0
Walker: Trey Hendrickson's breakout season one of Saints' most pleasant surprises thus far Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Michael Hodges navigating wild first season as linebackers coach Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Stats Uncovering Major Saints Offensive Flaw that could Kill the Season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 78
Saint Kamara That performance should remove Rodgers from the MVP talk for the rest of the season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
Bill Believe what you want, but our season hopes are on the line this Sunday Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 57
Dan in Lafayette Saints Rookie Class Expected to Make a Bigger Impact as Season Progresses SR News Page Articles 0
Walker: As COVID issues rise, time for NFL to come up with contingency plan to get to season's end Saints RSS News Feeds 0
David Griffin: Stan Van Gundy gives Pelicans best chance to win now and in future Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
PJ Williams /Swearinger should be given a chance to play some FS over Williams Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
town123 Saints Any chance we trade Jameis to the Boys? I'm not sure how desperate they are now, but, maybe we could squeeze a 2nd for him. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 31
Gentilly504 I was wrong. Saints do have a chance to make the Super Bowl. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26