Football Season ending (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's hard to believe the fans of South Louisiana will have their football season coming to an end with the Tigers on Saturday and our beloved Saints on Sunday.

Both programs have somewhat settled into mediocrity the last 3-4 years but there seems to be reason for optimism for both heading into next year.

Here's to hope and looking ahead in 2017.

Who Dat! and GEAUX!

320ae67bf0869e1f83a8b0314d6c696c6f6c013737860e7e0a365eafa0fb0ede.jpg

it seems to take longer for football season to start compared to the football season. Dark days are ahead.

Yup had some good days and had some bad days the long dreaded wait for the draft is next blah

Boo Dat ��

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6E2hYDIFDIU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I predict the anticipation will be much higher going into next year than it's been the last two years. Personally, I didn't expect much from this team this year. I thought the young defense would improve. That is happening. Drew has been Drew. Awesome! FA and the draft can't get here soon enough....then it will be OTA's, mini-camp then camp in late July. I can already see us opening camp!

Seems like not long ago, football season lasted longer for us...

Oh wait, it did...

Here's to 2017!!!
Tigers playing (and winning) in the 2nd week of January!
Saints playing (and winning) into February!

Recruiting season is well underway, followed by the combine, free agnecy, the draft, then OTA's/mini-camp. I could almost give a **** about the CFP or the NFL playoffs. But I'll watch them because I'm a junkie and I have no pride.

Bring on the 47,326 mock drafts and the "we need to draft ______ from LSU even though Payton avoids the school like the plague" threads

Our season may be just about to come to an end, but some of us will still be here talking about who we should resign and cut, the combine, who we would like the Saints to go after in free agency and then the draft. It's like my wife says "Football season never ends in this house". Well football season never ends on this board. It may slow down from time to time, but it never ends. Who Dat!

Our season may be just about to come to an end, but some of us will still be here talking about who we should resign and cut, the combine, who we would like the Saints to go after in free agency and then the draft. It's like my wife says "Football season never ends in this house". Well football season never ends on this board. It may slow down from time to time, but it never ends. Who Dat!

This year, I can't think of one player I feel strongly about cutting. That's weird on an 8-8 team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom